“Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or the same way.” — George Evans
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SCHOOL AND THE DIRFLOORTIME® APPROACH.
NOW ACCEPTING STUDENTS FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR – SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR TODAY
Contact Danielle Dominguez at DDOMINGUEZ@CASABLANCAACADEMY.ORG
CasaBlanca Academy currently has two classrooms with a maximum of six students per classroom. We offer a one-to-one teacher-to-student ratio, which means that if there are four students in one classroom, there are four teachers in that classroom as well. Our 1:1 ratio ensures that each student is constantly being engaged, supported, and receiving individualized instruction. However, our goal is for our students to move towards more independence!
Our families are welcome to observe in the classroom and meet with our staff as much as they like with prior notice. We recognize that the parents and the entire family are an integral part of the team, and invite our families to participate in our program as much as possible.
Our family carry-over includes:
- Annual face to face IEP Meetings
- Quarterly Progress Reports
- Monthly theme-oriented homework
- Daily communication logs sent home
- Weekly pictures and videos taken in the classroom available online
- Password protected classroom websites
Steps to apply:
- Complete the CasaBlanca Academy application form (below) and submit along with evaluations, IEPs, progress reports and a non-refundable $250 application fee. Make checks payable to CasaBlanca Academy.
- Submit videos of student in multiple settings (videos can be done by CasaBlanca Academy, if necessary).
- Accompany student to a classroom observation at school.
- You will be notified of acceptance within one week. Students are able to start mid-year with 2-4 weeks of preparation time between application and start date, allowing us to properly prepare our teachers and classrooms.
$36,500 (10 month program)
We accept the McKay Scholarship Program towards this tuition total.